Sunday 30 January 2005


again taken at the studios, me and my sisters as well as my cousins :) standing: Me (without my headscarf), Eng-eng (successful teacher), Fidah (the most chinese looking cousin i have), Ebeb (student and single!) and Rena (My 2nd sister). Sitting down are Fetty (My youngest sister whom is now studying in Dundee) and Dina (My eldest sister whom is also a teacher and loving it!) Missing: Elia (My 4th sister whom was at that time studying in Brisbane,Australia) and Selina (My cousin whom was also studying but in Leeds, UK) Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture!!! its in my kitchen!!! =) sigh.. -fr-

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...