Monday 10 January 2005

Friends :)

Nothing interesting had happened so far.... and I have been a slob sitting at home and enjoying the comforts of the bed... refusing to get out of it... I really do miss it on weekdays :) especially working hours...
What does one say online? I did something nice just last night... something I have not done for a few years... and I have forgotten how nice it can be :) I have several friends whom had a lot of things happening in their lives, as I have... and it can be upsetting, uplifting and all sorts of ups... but its entails change and movements towards something big.... FUTURE!
Anyways... I bought everyone a single rose.... and gave everyone a personal note to cheer them up :) At least I think it cheers them up :) The ladies were more expressive with their gratitude and their body language... the guys were.... NORMAL!!!! I am not really sure how to interpret it... but at least it wasn't a violent one so I think they kind of accepted it :) ha ha ha....
One of my friend could not get past the fact that its his first flower :) from anyone! *Hugs* bless him :) He looked genuinely excited and thrilled!
What I love most (I think) in this world is the ability to sit down and chat with friends... It gives you a warm rush just to know you have people in your surroundings :) People whom you can exchange thoughts, ideas, comments without them jumping your bones and/or judging you! And this is what I have with my friends :) and I do hope they know that are greatly apreciated :)
There are several friends that you don't get in touch with all the time, but you do know they are special as well... and would do almost anything to help you if you are in a rut... or if me,... in an emotional turmoil... *hugs*
I don't know what I'll do without friends... Some friends make you see life in a better way... some just screw you up... I have been fortunate to know more of the better friends than the not so good ones.... You can say I am one of the most FORTUNATE and LUCKIEST human on earth! I have been blessed :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well good luck with setting this site up

Just right for a happy-go-lucky sociable girl!

This is like a big online chat

ICB

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...