Monday 10 January 2005

Technical Support needed!!!

I have been suggested to create or try and add a tag-board to make this place more interesting and lively I suppose.... but how on earth do you try and get it??? or make it??? or even get it to work...
This is what I have done... and it just spells stupidity on my behalf, as I have predicted :P
I went to help and typed Tagboard... and there were several suggestions so I clicked on one... and there was this tag-board.com and so I join in... they said to fill in the necessary details and it'll be ok soon... so... it sounded easy... I did just that!
Towards the end.... they have this script-computer jargon... they said to paste it whereever i wanted my tag board to be... so i looked into my blogboard... and looked for the same inscriptions and pasted everything on it....
Next, obviously, i try to view it all only to be dissapointed that i can't find any tag-board anywhere on screen!!!
What and where did things go wrong??? HELP!!!!

2 comments:

War186 said...

Heya KakMeela, i did see a tagboard on the header of the page but i've removed that and replaced it with a much convenient one at the right. Enjoy! =D Btw, as of this minute the tagboard's not working cos of some sort of technicality within the admin but I assure u it will be up and running soon. InsyaAllah. And if u have any trouble or queries, u know where u can find me. ;)

War186 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...