Wednesday 26 January 2005

I wrote a really depressing entry... and i tried to post it... it encountered some technical errors... and when i tried to go back.. its all gone!!! ARGH!!! Now I'm more depressed!!! SIGH... not exactly depress if you know what i mean... just ever so slightly unhappy...
I was writing about how life is so different from my expectation... and it is... I remember people come up to me and they always say the same things... study hard. work hard. get good grades. get good university. get good job that pays well. life is easy. life will be good... life will get better... etc. ITS ALL LIES!!!! I DID get good grades. I did study hard and well.... I did get a good job but pay SUCKS... and LIFE did not suddenly changed GOOD.... it changed.. YES... but worse!!!
People should have been more forthcoming with what life would be like as an adult when we were kids... that way.. they dont give us or me in particular of false hopes or high expectations of what it should be like...
I'll write more when i am in an angrier mood... for now... this is all... and i know i will be angry THURSDAY PM! so hear from me soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, first of all, work hard and stuff is not the key for happiness, is the key for "stability", happiness is inside each one of us and it does not depend on how hard we work or study, it depends on how EASY we are capables to walk through life and how EASY can we find a solution or a different perspective for the problems and challenges we find day after day... that's something you should WORK HARD for, we get what we want to get, if your pay sucks, well, quit and look for what you want, if you are afraid of challenges, then stay in bed crying and saying: LIFE SUCKS!, that's the easy way.

from Mexico

Padian said...

Ha ha ha... Dear Mexico... That was an interesting comment :) I am not SORRY for myself... Just wanting to be self expressive without being destructive to one's being! ha ha ha... if i gave the impression that I am UNHAPPY like to the extreme... that is so not the case! Being able to self express is good :) but THANKS Mexico... I'll keep what you have said in mind!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...