Sunday 9 January 2005

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Dearest All...
This is my first attempt to try something so exciting in this cyber space... as you all know, i am not exactly the computer literate type! So this will be interesting to see where it goes and how it goes :) It'll be a learning experience to all, especially to me :)
I would like to welcome all of you whom had graciously decided to see what the hype had been about :) I assure you, I will try not to bore all of you most of the time :) I am sure i can muster something funny and happening to relate to all... I am ALWAYS attracted to something strange and funny :)
Now... I have to go... because i want to see what my efforts had bear :) so see you soon... another day!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...