Monday 31 January 2005

January... Overview

January had been interesteing... It started with new year which i had fun... with family and friends. Especially family, because we had 'bonded' not that we don't all the time :) Then, there was BLOOPERS everywhere... one that required me to drive 180 km/hr and the other one, run home as fast as i can...

January also brought me closer to two 'old' childhood friends... it was so uncanny the way i met them again... one way through my friendster, and the other was when i visited my 'child' at school to find out his progress. I'll definately stay in touch as much as possible.

I love my outings with BURT :) which we had rarely done since 2003... this we will keep up as often as possible our schedule would let us!

Not to forget my 'FRIENDS' - they know who they are... and great fun is always part of that... everyone is just so unique!

Travel - yeah.. its not much... but i got out of BRUNEI!!! and got several chops on my passport!

January also see me sad and blue... First it was my grand-aunt whom was ILL (she died recently), then my dad,... then my aunt and all in the same week... and in the same week, i had to bring my grand (REAL) to see a doctor for a check up only to find out she had been naughty and that was upsetting! OF course i did not lash out on her!!!

January had been exciting... like a real drama :) lets hope February will be as equally exciting... I have been booked for Feb. Plans:
  1. Write about Malay weddings to inform a friend of our culture.
  2. Attend a friend's wedding and eventually find an appropriate presents.
  3. Valentine's Day - not that we are supposed to celebrate... but i have got presents for almost everyone already *wink*
  4. Chinese New Year - *sigh* travelling to TEMBURONG to see my AKONG (grandfather in chinese)
  5. Try and do some work on my signs

So yes... it feels like February will indeed be interesting *wink* see you all soon :)

Lots of love,
Meela :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take pictures for chinese new year!!! lama sudah i dont celebrate =( i was invited by the chinese people here.. tapi it coincides with my netball night.. dududud.. sigh... ayam!!!

Padian said...

Fets - IF and WHEN i agree to gracefully join the Chinese New Year Celebrations, pictures will be UP!

Clonvara - I am such the WORST person to teach you about Malay Weddings :) I am trying to do my own research before teaching/preaching!!! Sigh... Who do i ask that won't get the WRONG ideas... :P But Information as promised you will get ;)

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...