Sunday 31 August 2008

So the moon has not been sighted, hence, Ramadhan (Fasting month) starts on Tuesday, corresponding to 2nd September 2008 in Brunei. Yet, the shopping malls were packed with people. I know this because i just came back from one, just walking around with my sister and her boyfriend... also so not to be on my own and think things...

With that, tomorrow, Monday, is a working day... and i have to travel all the way to Belait. Thank god that my cousin is going there to work as well, hence, i get to relax on driving in the morning.

Yesterday, we had CDC family day... and even though i work in Belait district, i was involved in it. It was fun, even if i was only in charge of registration and ice-cream. However, people kept on asking for coupons... like they never had food and could not afford to get it themselves. Those coupons were meant for the special kids.... i really resent them.

Friday night, i went out with Haslin and June. Another friend was supposed to join us,... however, excuses were made. The girls helped to cheer me up... i did, to a certain degree... they did, however, managed to get my tummy full to the utmost top.

On Thursday evening, after my Tutong session, i went to Giant to get some supplies for home and clinic. i spent a small fortune... i usually do when i am unhappy... I did resist so many things i felt was unnecessary... guess my will power is not that strong.

Lin said that i do not sound down on the blog, but different in real life. I guess I am down... I am better with people around me or kept busy... not so great on my own... alone in my room... nothing-ness just envelopes me....

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...