Tuesday 29 March 2022

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog. I had documented bits of my life for a certain period but recent ones are unrecorded but I remember parts of it very clearly. 

Just looking through bits of it - there are few things I realised. 

  1. I have a way with words - it paints a picture. 
  2. I have had good vocabulary - I amazed myself  as I read through my own stories. 
  3. I share chain mails - copy & paste onto the blog especially if it had something to share. 
  4. I made so many spelling and typing mistakes - should have spell check before i post; but in my defense, i write at night and is often 
  5. Grammar can be bad - hahahahahah! I cringe when i re-read some sentences. 
  6. I am opinionated - still am!
  7. Thinks the world is perfect - rose tinted glasses!!!
  8. I had periods of fav fonts - still do!
  9. I can be funny but I can also be depressing!!!
  10. I skate around the think ice - Topics are the truth, just there is a deeper as i read my own words i remember and i know... (Somethings are not to be written on paper and if you remember, you remember.)
Life is not always a bed of roses. Things happen... Some good, some not so good. Some you record. Some you lie about so it doesn't hurt as bad. Somethings scars you for life - its a lie that says time heals. The truth is... time dullens the pain, but its still there. and memories revives what you went through. and memories can be bad... theres that thing you do that you think its all you and its your fault and that you could have done something about it. But you didn't. Its called self-destruction! But you have to be stronger than that - easier said than done, but it can be. Do you have the strength? 

 

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...