Thursday 11 October 2007

SELAMAT HARI RAYA

Dear readers,

I will be taking, yet another leave. This is my last day of work and will be back to work on 5th november 2007. However, in between, i will still have sessions in Tutong Disrict. Why? otherwise, they would be seen next year as my schedule is full... kesian jua kan.... nevermind... its just a day.... i do not mind... plus... i am sure, during my working hours, i have been fiddling my thumb or doing something unsubstantial... hence, this is like a "balas balik waktu kerja" supaya gaji yang kita dapati HALAL! ;)

ANYWAYS.....since i won't be patroning this blog for a while, i would like to wish all readers Selamat Hari Raya... I know i have said this earlier... but I like this to be the last entry i write in until i come back ;)

Have a good Raya... DRIVE SAFE PEOPLE... (It does not hurt to drive slow! I do! I drive 80 - 100 km/hr from bandar to KB!!!)

28 comments:

War186 said...

Selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin Kak Meela. :D

Anonymous said...

IuecO2 The best blog you have!

Anonymous said...

iOLdCl Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

rq5gpW write more, thanks.

Anonymous said...

Good job!

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to author.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Magnific!

Anonymous said...

Please write anything else!

Anonymous said...

Hello all!

Anonymous said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

Anonymous said...

Nice Article.

Anonymous said...

Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Anonymous said...

Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...