Thursday 18 October 2007

I have internet connection at home...

We just got connected at home... We have a land line... and we also have espeed.... YEAH!!! cicilised at last :P

Tonight, my younger cousins are sleeping over. 2 younger girls from my paternal side and 1 boy from my maternal side.

Hannah is my niece. She is 5 years old. Azra is my cousin. She is 6 years old. Syahmie is my cousin. He is 5 years old.

The girls rarely meet the boy. and when they do, they go crazy!

Each girl claim to be the love of Syahmie. and the poor boy, just stood there... I am not quite sure if the loves it, or just pretends to stand it. He gets more hugs and kisses than i do!

Funny things the kids says:

hannah: Why do girls like boys? Because they are cute!

Me: Azra, Why do girls like boys?
Azra: Because they are girlfriend and boyfriend.

Me: Why do boys like girls, mie?
syahmie: because they are pondan!

Hannah: Why do girls wear sexy clothes? Because they want boys to like them kah??

;) I hope you like it :)

I talk to all of you soon...

3 comments:

cells said...

hahaha...they cracked me up. Things kids comes up with...cute!! Kak, u are picking me up from the airport right?

War186 said...

Haha belabih banar c Hannah atu.

And kids just say the darnest things huhu. ;)

AlaiMidget said...

salaam, hai ka meela! selamat hari raya!cali juaaaa the kids~~~ i like the pondan bit most! hahahahah

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...