Thursday 30 December 2021

Its the last day of work for the year, and we have a huge departmental meeting - Setting up new meeting dates, talking about SOPs and steps we are taking to make things safer for everyone, preparing for the unimagineable... yet positive outlook into things and more. At the same time, all of us decided to glam up / dress up despite the hard end quarter of the year we had. What better for it to be accompanied with food. 

I saw lots of photos in my blog that I had uploaded years ago that had gone - not sure why and I am unsure if I kept copies... So here is something for the blog for me to remember myself in years to come should I forget about you and get to rediscover you again. 😃

At first, I wore a mask then I took it off for picture taking sake. This baju kurong is about 10 years old. It was on of the glam-est dress I ever made for my cousin's wedding. 


In the clinic while waiting to make the first call with the patient this morning. 

Decided I should show off my face and kept it as a memory for when I view it again in a decade. Have I changed? Matured? Showing my age? 

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...