Thursday 24 November 2005

Meela in Vietnam

Dearest Family and Friends,

you may not believe it but it has been a few days and I am now in Vietnam. My family is WONDERFUL!!! I live a bit away from the city and this has only been a few hours into us knowing the family but they seem to be nice and very friendly not to mention WARM!!!

I plan to get to know this family better as this is the BEST FAMILY so far I have encountered in my journey! :) and after this, i am giving a speech at the port before we leave to Brunei! We will be arriving to brunei on the 28th November but will only be going home a few days after that!

You may be wondering how the trip was? Well... It has been interesting. The wether had been rough on the sea and hence, I got really sick. I was ill for 2 days sick in bed... but i hope this to get better on the way home and worse from Philippines to Japan.

Can't be long... just want to drop a word... Will write more when the opportunity arises...

Lots of love,
Meela @Vietname, HO CHI MINH CITY :)

1 comment:

Burt said...

wooo hooo! now u r back in Brunei! so how was the trip? i received your text this morning but i don't know if u have received my reply. r u allowed to get off the ship? or even to go home? anyway, hope u will enjoy the rest of the trip! i'm off to philippines on the 10th or 11th for the paralympics. take care!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...