Friday 23 June 2006

Love Actually...

I love watching movies... and one of the movies i just watched on TV was "Love Actually". I remember watching this movie at Empire with Agnes and Oha. One of those rare movies where we actually took the time to make a date between the three of us. It was a LOVELY movie then... and its a lovely movie now.... I've only watched it about 5 times now.

Every character in the movie is a cherished player. I love all the actors and actress... It makes the movie perfect... and the opening and ending of the story is just perfect. Its a movie about us... about people and their basic feeling... basic feeling everyone feels... despite different colour and languages we speak... I am talking about LOVE.

Sometimes, we have 'love' but we take them for granted that we forget to cherish it... until it feels as if we are going to lose it. Others, find love again and again. Others, are just miserable at finding love with another but their family members/friends.

Love is one of those emotions that ties you to another person... a feeling that makes you very human and one with feelings... Love also sometime teaches you personal 'lessons' in life and teaches you to make a good decisions. Love teaches you to love another... and cherish each other...

Inspite of having love, some are just unfortunate not to have any love and go through life without experiencing any 'loving' emotion... and this is just sad.... either loved by another person... or families... each and everyone of us should have the experience... but not all of us are that lucky!

I would be very lucky if i can only be loved like any one of the characters have been loved... I would be very lucky to find love... I would be very lucky indeed to have friends that love me inspite my shortcomings... I would be very lucky indeed if I am surrounded by loving family...

Like the movie itself... i really do hope that love is actually around us... that it protect us from making the biggest mistake we can ever make... That it engulfs you in this bubble of happiness that nothing matters except that you are surrounded by people you cherished (AND GOD!) and is always in an environment where you are always nutured.... such is my wish for myself...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...