Tuesday 11 December 2007

cross stitching

I was invited by 2 of my friends to go to a bookstore not well known to people. This book store offered books of different ranges, particularly romance. However, other genre are widely available.

I browsed through the shelves... i was tempted... but there weren't anything i was dying to get. As i was about to give up hope, i spotted a stack of magazines.... and lo and behold... a stack of cross stitching magazines...

I was immediately in cloud nine. I looked through several magazines and found a few charts that i was interested in stitching. The lady charged a dollar per page - scanned with colour. To some that may be a bit steep and perhaps it is... but its better to get charts you wanted to stitch than buying several magazines with nothing that holds your interest. In the end, it probably is more economical!!!

Anyways,... my 2 lady friends were not quite convinced that i stitch... and i stitch quite beautifully and neatly!!! I take pride in my work. They required proof of my work... hence,... in the next few blog entries, you will probably see me showing off my work just to prove to some friends what i am capable of ;P :) All in good fun :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...