Friday 28 December 2007

I've been tagged...

I have been silent for a while... a lot have been asking questions. I have no reason, other than i was lazy, overwhelmed at work, emotionally 'unstable' for a while.. hence, i had been de-stressing through working like a mad woman in the clinic, stitching and watching Korean DVD. A good cry, and 'prying' into someone else's life had always made me feel good and re-focus back to my own reality!!!

i have been tagged to write a lot. One is on first love by Twinkle... however, i am postponing that as long as i can.... i thought about it.... I can't yet write about it without being emotional and tears pouring down my cheek.

Therefore, I am going to reply to the Tag i got form Burt instead. Before that....
  • I would like to congratulate young family members that had gotten their results and passed with flying colours.
  • I would like to congratulate the 2 newly wed people - sarul and diana. Of whom is yet to give me a picture of their wedding for framing!!! I'm feeling their present is un-needed!!!!
  • Conratulations to those that had realised love, fell in love, is in love (That would be everyone!!!) and will joint hands in faith (Sabrina)!
  • Thank you to Haslin for the wonderful gift. It proudly sits in my room, near the 'Main" attraction spot in my room, the TV!
I would like to apologise to others that i had:
  • misled
  • hurt
  • waited ages for a blog entry
Without waiting long: Here are the Tagging rules;
  1. Each blogger must post these rules.
  2. Each Blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and read your blog.
Eight random facts/habits about me ~
  1. I am afraid of going bald.
  2. I toss and turn in bed before i wake up in the morning. Its such an ordeal!!!
  3. I don't have many people I call friends...
  4. I am reserved. I rarely open up to people.
  5. Despite popular theories, i have had only 1 boyfriend!!
  6. I just realised my secret desire to be a 'pampered' housewife.
  7. I hate ONIONS and TOMATOES!
  8. I want companionship!!! Someone i can talk to and hug freely!!!
These are the people tagged:
  1. Iskiness
  2. Balsy
  3. Twinkle
  4. June
  5. Haslin
  6. Adeline
  7. Wardah
  8. Anyone else that seems to be reading this blog entry!!!
I would like to wish everyone
  • Selamat Hari Raya Haji
  • Merry Christmas
  • Happy New Year
  • Selamat menyambut Tahun Baru Hijrah 1429

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kaka - i'll be at it when i am back in dumdee without any work to do... so don't hold your breath..

also, for pictures, go to my facebook =) show mummy ah!! =)

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...