Saturday 12 April 2008

Important trait(s)

My youngest sister gave me a call as I was having my early dinner at a diner, and I was too lazy to cook reason being having no supply of what ever (fresh food - which reminds me, I need to clean the fridge) in my kitchen at my uncle's. As we were chatting about, one topic jumped at me as it was different and interesting.

She asked if i could name one important trait that her 'future' or 'possible' boyfriend should have. I told her to give me time while we continue to chat. I finally resolved to 'him' having good sense of humour. Apparently, others (immediate family members) think the same. What can i say, brilliant minds think the same :)

As this topic came up, I remembered my earlier entry a couple months ago, where I spoke of what I wanted in my 'man', dedicated to meddling family members. Its safe enough to say, I stick by what I thought I wanted and needed. Though the list may sound like impossible, and others may read in aghast, but.... *wink* someone out there fits :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...