Sunday 27 July 2008

Hapiness is...

You can click on the title above, as it will bring you to a blog written by Twinkle not so long of the same topic. Initially, I only wanted to say that QUITING from my job would bring me happiness, however, find out how I have changed my mind.

Things that would make me absolutely happy are:
  1. Understand what I need for myself, on my own.
  2. Be self-sufficient; not needing anything or anyone.
  3. Have money. I do not want to think about money; if I have enough to spend or share or burn. I just want it to be always there...
  4. No responsibilities, other than to myself and god.
  5. To QUIT my job. (It ideally would be number 1, but a girl has to earn money in reality to survive and pay off her debts)
  6. Stay in bed and never get out of it.
  7. DO nothing...
  8. To have communication with people ALL the time, even if its just tiny things like telling you they need to pee! (If they within your immediate surrounding of course! I am not silly!) Every little thing adds up, and all types of communication is important!
  9. To wake up and feel good. Gone are times when I wake up and feel like crying, feeling tired and worse...
  10. To be truly happy with oneself.
Happiness is a constant working progress and you constantly have to work on it. Only you can make you happy; so i was told! It is also a process of mind over matter. Make yourself believe you are happy and you are...

I probably would never achieve any... and so I would never be happy... or would I?

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...