Tuesday 23 September 2008

Heart

The heart is an organ that pumps blood through out the whole body. It does not feel. It does not think. It pumps blood.

So, why is it, across oceans, continents, cultures and traditions, people always associate feelings and the heart???

My theory is, we feel with the brain, specifically, the mind. Yet, a lot of people do not appreciate the mind.

Some are more sensitive than others, yet there are few amongst us that are in-sensitive.

Snide remarks often bruise me... yet i receive that often...

Careless speech bleeds me.... and i get that often too...

Careless thoughts and actions hurts me the most....

I wish my work/life does not involve me talking... that i can do my work/life quietly...

Can one live by one-self without another?

Should i change my job?

Should i start looking for a different job?


Should i start 're-locating' and start afresh?

1 comment:

FR said...

Because apparenttly, with the heart pumping blood to everything - then life depends n the heart, and therefore, we need to think with the heart, as it's the 'root' of it all!! x

I didn't make that up - I read it somewhere ;p

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...