Sunday 26 October 2008

Musical...

I won tickets to watch High School Musical 3 at Empire Cinema for 2. Since J dislikes cinema, H went with me instead. Armed with the knowledge that it is a musical for "kids"... I was sort of prepared... and having watched the first 2, was FAIR warning.

I like this better than HSM2. However, one asked me, High School Musical 3 or Mamma Mia? Mamma Mia hands down.... BY THOUSANDS of MILES....

I was requested to make a stop to an open house tonight... and there was a lady singing... She was good. Her pronunciation was good, making me able to enjoy the pieces more. I was captivated... i could have been in a theater, re-living my student days enjoying plays.

All the singing reminded me of a person i recently saw. She was keen to sing, and was supposed to be the lead singer in a band, but because of voice problems, she was unable to pursue it. It made me kind of sad, and i know she is sad... She was, however, was able to accept her condition, and was willing to work together to make it better.

Having said that, working with someone whom is in denial of his condition, and creates stories to make himself better of how he acquired the condition, makes working with that person very difficult.

I sit here at my desk, thanks to J, H and A whom bought it for my birthday, thinking how medical professionals and others sieve and sift through information to get to the core problems, what with people's talent with words and spinning tales.... What if you get the wrong information, or interpret the wrong information....

1 comment:

Yau said...

Eh i do like High School Musical.. i just watched 1 and 2 last week, 3 not out yet... Aussie is f*&^#@# slow! anyhow... who is J, H and A?

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...