Sunday 26 July 2009

someone said to me... that i dress too simple and that 'he' would like to see me in more than that... he did not specify how... but i gather that he would like to see me more dressed up like 'normal' girls go to work instead of my baju kurong, and put on make up... heels...

I laughed it off... i know there is nothing wrong with what i wear... or my lack of make up... its not like it impaired my work quality or how i see my patients... but it made me think...

Should i really make a change??? but why??? I am happy to be simple.... but if it changes perception... and it would help me get my way... i would try... i think.... its too much work at first.. but i am sure i can accommodate it...

what you think.........

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...