Friday 6 November 2009

It has been a while...

I am much over my initial sadness of a broken relationship that i was seriously into... Occasionally, I look back... and think... but.. it happened.... Tried to make it different... but it became different and it was not quite the same... just when i wanted i to be the same...

Recently, my CEO decided that a friend and i would make a good 'motivators'! like where did he get that from??? I need motivation myself :P

Last week, we went for a trip to Temburong where we (me and friends) did a motivation games and 'talk'.. it was fun :)

i was so looking forward to going back to UK.. even if it was for a course.... unfortunately that did not go through.... there is a divine plan for me, right...

Next week, i am going out with the boys... that is something i look forward to... ;)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...