Monday 9 November 2009

Talk about HECTIC.... I am here... there... here again... and there again... all over the place.... 3 districts in a day!!!

Even super girl gets exhausted....

on the positive side.. I have achieved lots of work today ...... (and many more on my list to be crossed out!!!)

There is a camping to plan.... (tonight and nights after that...)
There is a meeting in KB and Tut tomorrow....
The same goes for Wednesday.... Meeting the whole day!!!
Again... meeting on Thursday PM!!

If the meetings were not that important... I would not attend... but they all are..... :( sigh...

I knew there was a VERY good reason why i did not get the UK trip.... :( Disappointing.... but there was a hikmah....

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...