Wednesday 13 July 2005

Happy birthday to me!!!

I know this is called a blog, and the aim is to keep it updated every so often so others, whom are reading this, at near or far distances, know what you are up to or how you click or just a mean of self expression of feelings. I used to be good at this, BUT recently, I have been accepted to join the Youth Ship Program and had been practicing EVERY NIGHT. I have been dead to the world soon after... Its lots of fun.. but it is also tiring. PS: Can you really imagine me dancing joget!!! LOL... hillarious!!! :P

The program includes discussion of topics that had been given to us, singing, dancing, general knowledge etc. And heading the discussion team, I feel it is up to me to help the others communicate better and have a better means of explaining what they want in a better structured manner... GOD HELP ME but that is my aim!!!

A good/bad thing is I am what I am, and communication has always been a goal of mine!!! And the people in the program, some of them, are bad a publicly communicating!!! SIGH!!! I know you can't help EVERYONE, but i feel that i have to help them... I can't just leave them to be as they are... sigh... the bad side of being responsible!!! :(

BUT, i do get to plan what i want to do with them to make them a better communicator, and that has been lots and lots of fun! I have asked them to stand in a croud, give drama, etc... Its fun and I am actually having lots of fun thinking of tricks to increase their self esteem and confidence in publicly speaking :P

Anyways, more about that when there are more things going on or if anyone pisses me off.... At the moment, people had been nice and friendly.. and had been working hard :) BUT I am sure this will change ;)

My birthday... I promised an explaination about my birthday mistery. Well... Legally, My birthday would be on the 14th of July but my family would usually greet me on the 15th July!!! [THAT is, if they remember it is my birthday. It had happend before that they were so busy with his majesty's b'day that they completely forgotten mine... and i only got a birthday wish in August!!!! SIGH... BUT such is life... its not all rosey!!! *wink*]

Why is this?? Why so strange? Well... this is where the story comes... On my birth certificate, It was written that i was born on the 14th July few decades ago. The nurse that was attending my mum wrote that down, and it was certified by people whom was not my dad (he was not there) and being LAID BACK as they are, did not check the details on it! However, according to my mum, I was born on the 15th July, because i was born after the midnight of 14th July, when she came to the hospital!!! This mistake was done few years ago, and i wouldn't be suprised if such mistakes is being made NOW!!! Such is my faith in the system!

I can't contest with what was written on the birth certificate... and i probably would not want to anyways... it would feed an army of people for the extorbent prices these lawyers charge you for legal stuff like that!!! Anyways, what's in a birthday??? All i do is be grateful that i am alive, healthy and had been given this privillaged lifestyle despite my groanings and moanings!!! BUT i always believe that I have ALWAYS been one of the LUCKIEST human on earth!!!

As a child, i was a bit confused about my identity realted to the birthdates... But i simply could not be bothered any more... You determine who and what you are... not the time of birth, the date of birth or the circumstances you are born into as believed in some cultures!!!

Having said all that, that is all i have to say on the subject for now... I thank you for reading and taking a bit of time to understand the jargon i was writing above. Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! *wink*

PS: I wan't bored doing all the quizes... merely making up for the lack of in put i have been giving the BLOG... and also as an insight to what "ME" is all about.... :P NOT all are true, i think... but that is for you to think and pick :P Happy reading :P

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...