Sunday 17 July 2005

birthday parties

My birthday came and went... It was fun... First, I had a suprised advance LUNCH birthday thrown by my friend, AGNES and co, of which i almost did not go to... he he he... but i did in the end... she played dirty... she called my mum!!! I was given pressies, as well as a cake ;) it was delicious... I had a wonderful time with friends... talking and imaginaning things that could not be :) but does not hurt to think about :P

Then, I had another "birthday"... my sisters and parents greeted it our quiet way at home.. It was really nice... I had thien thien chicken rice... and got to sleep :) It was one of the best present ever! And i even got to wake up late the next day :P

On my other birthday, my sisters and family, decided to throw me a suprise birthday party.. I can just sniff it :P It was really plesant... I thought I was going to get good home cooked food... but i got another cake!!! and it was really really good :)

overall... I had a wonderful time on my birthday this year!!! Even if i didn't get to travel, I had a wonderful time with my family and friends. Last year, I had an equally wonderful time... I was in Myanmar ;)

  • I got lots of birthday wishes... i got several birthday hugs... greetings i had plenty! I had wonderful gifts such as
  • a web cam that is wonderful but to-be-installed-soon,
  • girly stylish slippers,
  • a very stylish brown beautiful bag that i could not have chosen better!,
  • a beautiful silky pastely flowery cloth,
  • an almost to be sung birthday song; of which i heard only a whisper,
  • BRAS that i need as well as the matching panties :P
  • and much much more...

I got the best present ever... My family and friends :) *HUGS* thank you all...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...