Saturday 1 April 2006

This is April 2006

Don't you sometimes feel lazy to update your blog? Don't you sometimes wish you have this sophisticated gadget that recognizes voice and it would type everything you want? Because such things exists :P sigh... just can't be bothered to fork out money to get it...

Things are happening to me on a daily basis... Just like the other day... we had a fun start on the stroke round... or the other day when i attended the national Stroke symposium... or the bit when my grandmother was unwell and i stayed in emergency till the early hours... or when i have a new clerk whom happened to be a sister-in-law of someone i knew and I am not impressed... or when i had to do more work on Special Olympics but relatively in the dark about what games and types of training i would be offering! or when i stayed in the clinic a bit late and i felt and heard something behind me...

Sometimes... things happens to me... every waking moment I have... and i take it in my stride... and i try to deal with it as best as i can at that moment and make good decisions... but because life is just so full of suprises... and things that are constantly changing... when they happen to me... It doesn't have an impact!! Everything is like a blur..

I no longer have that passion... that interest... that intrigue... that facination... Long gone are the questions... the willingness to make a change...

Am I at the brink of another burn out???

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...