Saturday 18 March 2006

mid march update

I have not blogged for a long time... and there had been some notices in the tagboard for me to blog... some even write in their own blog for me to blog... Strangely enough, I haven't anything "intersting" that needs to be typed and posted... nothing "burning" that needs to be off my chest... Anything that happened so far... even interesting ones... I am talking them camly and in my stride...

I am busy with "Special Olympic Brunei Darussalam"... I am somehow involved in it... and there are MANY MANY things to be done... and then... there is "WORK"- clinical and administrative stuff... and also my cross stitching...

I promised a friend I would work on something intresting, arty and beautiful for his wedding sampler and present. However, the time i allocated for it to be done, had been taken over by "WORK" and the project is now way behind schedule... However, the friend's wedding is in the near horizon and i am meeting yet another dateline... and am desprate to finish it before the wedding date and have enough time to get it framed... otherwise it has to be given after the honeymoon...

no interesting things to say at this moment. but will try to update you with what had happened so far :
  • bought a new phone. Its not Nokia, its Samsung. My first ever. I do not know what it is called... but it has radio, MP3, Video, Camera, bluetooth and more :P learning as I go... slightly different from what i am used to.
  • My dad's birthday is on 19th March 2006. I dunno what I am getting him... sigh... perhaps dinner :P
  • completed our "Scheme of Service" despite many changes that involves emails, graphs, texts and some angry dialog...
  • Passed my BLS -Basic Life Support, one TRY only ;)
  • cancelled "children" services due to the HFMD... so more time is dedicated to administrative work.
  • part-time clerk
  • bought a girly pink bag that people loved so much :) plus it was on sale :P
  • stitching a friend his wedding sampler for a wedding present... sigh... if i get to finish it...
  • trying to save money...
  • my car is problematic... and may need $2000 to fix its problem... I am ANGRY!!!
  • SLT CLinic in Kuala Belait had moved from Paediatric Clinic to ORL Clinic... The staffs there are NOT friendly.. if they try to do anything... ANYTHING... or even breathe hostility to me... I am going to breathe FIRE!!! the old location was full of friendly people...
  • bought lots of book at the book fair.... loved it!
  • joined kelas mengaji QUran every Sunday Morning... Skipped once so far since February... he he he... i was too lazy to get out of bed!
  • RIPAS won 3rd place in the annual bowling competition of the Ministry of Health :) I was Head Cheerleader this year :P
Okay... will write and update more if there is anything intersting or worth writing... if i can find time to myself to think and maybe read something other then work texts.... sigh... such is life...

and Burt... sorry about cancelling our dinner.... *Hugs*

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...