Tuesday 6 February 2007

70 Questions from my sister's blog

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Parents are still married.

2) Are you a vegetarian?
Not really. I love meat but was Vegan (strict) in UK

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yup, I do.

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Dying? probably not...

5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
Does my watch count?? I wear a ring to expell unsuitable suitors into thinking i'm unavailable.

6) Favourite time of day?
Sleep TIME ;)

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes.

8) Do you wear makeup?
I did for a bit. Stopped - why sacrifice sleep for it?

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
I don't need it. Perfect the way i am :)

10) Do you colour your hair?
I did in 2005... and its still in my hair!

11) What do you wear to bed?
PJs..

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
illegal??? like poisioning people?? hehehehe...

13) Can you roll your tongue?
No... I have the recessive gene.

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
Erm... this 'pondan' did once in 2001. I don't. I have naturally, a good shape.

15) What kind of sneakers?
Used to wear sneakers.. but anything comfortable will do.

16) Do you believe in Abortions?
According to my belief - no. but, its really a choice for others, not one that i would act on.

17) What is your Hair color?
Naturaly black, but now, with 3/4 RED.

18) Future child’s name?
Hahahahaha.. I wouldn't know. Never thought that far!

19) Do you snore?
Hahahaha... of course. My parents and sisters tell me all the time.

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Somewhere peaceful and where you are appreciated.

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yuck! NO!

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
QUIT WORKING! Buy a house. Travel. Invest.. dunoo...

23) Gold or silver?
White gold? platinum? but nenek gave me GOLD gold.. and i wear it still.

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Rarely eat them... but Burger maybe..

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ikan :) I love fish :)

26) City, beach or country?
Country... more peaceful, greenary...

27) What was the last thing you touched?
My car keys.

28) Where did you eat last?
Last night i cooked, so home. Didn't have lunch.

29) When’s the last time you cried?
Cried??? like really cry? hmmm... dunno... last year. Heart broken!

30) Do you read blogs?
Yes.

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
exactly... pants and shirts with tudong ;)

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes! erm.. Long story.

33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
I use anything. my hair is not fussy.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
I was told i do,.. and sometimes i feel it.

35) Ocean or pool?
Ocean lah.. walaupun mabuk...

38) Window seat or aisle?
Window - i like to suffer alone.

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yes... like singers? Was about 5 meters away from Sean Conary in Edinburgh.

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
hmmm... To others, I am successful. However, i don't think so. But Lucky than most.

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl.

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
I watch both.

43) Basketball or Football?
its still balls... i don't watch or do sports.

44) How long do your showers last?
i can be ready in less than 10 minutes when rushed.

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic. But I like the stick. Although, my capabilities aren't to be proud of. I'm improving though ;p

46) Cake or ice cream?
Not much of a dessert person... i can't stand the sweetness

47) Are you self-conscious?
self conscious of your actions? or self image? actions maybe. self-image? can't be bothered.

48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
No

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Yes.

50) Have you been in love?
But of course. Family love. Friendly love. Self love. Muahaha!<-- Exactly! ;)

51) Where do you wish you were?
Anywhere without the stress.

52) Are you wearing socks?
No

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes. several times... long story again.

54) Can you tango?
erm... NO

55) Last gift you received?
My patient gave me roses for Teacher's day 2006, a belated birthday present recieved just last week.

56) Last sport you played?
oooi!!! must be swimming... but i consider walking a sport, so like 30 minutes ago.

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
FOOD!!!

58) Where do you live?
I live in KB now - address is somewhere between Pandan 6 & 7. I also live in Beribi with my parents and Kg.Sg. Akar with my aunt!

59) Where were you born?
Jerudonng.

60) Last wedding attended?
Azmal's wedding in Orchid Garden.

63) Most hated food(s)?
Tomatoes, Onions, SALADS!!!

64) What’s your least fav.?
Hate = least favourite what? <--- hahahahaha.. what more do you want?

65) Can u sing?
yes. in my car to wake me up when driving!

66) Last person you instant messaged?
Fakhri :) last night

67) Last place you went on holiday?
Kota Kinabalu

68) Favourite regular drink?
Diet coke, teh tarik kurang manis, kasturi-lemon ping

69) Tag 3 friends:
Siapa mau... buat lah...

70) Current song:
Not listening to any now, but as i ran out of the car, they were playing DANGDUT on Kristal!!!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...