Friday 23 February 2007

six weird things....

i can write six weird things in the world.. but i can also write six weird things about somethings or someone... but... its six weird things about me..... here goes...

1. I HATE LIARS and i go balistic about it when i find out. Enough to go through IMMENSE RAGE. (little lies are 'normal', however, when one spread to another and it becaomes your life... !@£$%!) I have lots of repressed anger.

2. I would be having a hard hard... but when i see my patients, I say "hello"... with a smile... (KIDS should stay kids... they love you. they are not prejudice. they love kisses and hugs!)

3. I cry at the silliest thing... occasionally i feel ashamed to cry... I potray this stronng individual with attitude.. I SHOULD not CRY... its not like its appreciated... people often put you down for crying, even if for release.. and its these people I CURSE till my hatred dies.

4. I 'KILL' people that pisses me off horribly in my dreams every night... i am sure everyone remembers how i do this... i do it repeatedly any time, any where.. POWER of visualisation...

5. I believe, truly BELIEVE in religion.... my best time in life is Ugama school. I love my friends, my time and my teachers. What i gained,... was beyond what books... Thank you teachers...

6. I HATE TOMATOTES and ONIONS!!! Some people find that weird.. I think its normal.

next,... i am supposed to tag 6 other people to write 6 weird things about them, and they should again ask 6 other to continue the chain... BUT, you do it if you want to... there are only a few of you featured here... if not you, siapa lagi...

PS: Perhaps i should write about what angers me.. and where it comes from.
but perhaps, i should write about a friend whom i respect... who WOULD put most muslim readers to IMMENSE SHAME!! and rightly so...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...