Monday 2 June 2008

monthly update

Would it be such a cliche if i say, I have been busy and do not have time to blog? I guess it is, but then again, its true.

UPDATES:
  • I have a GO & FR exam in June that i have not studied for YET! I suspect i would be FAILING terribly.
  • There will be a family day in KB on the 6,7,8th of JUNE. Hence, all are invited to come and see what the fuss is all about.
  • Have been trying to 'teach' some students on a voluntary basis for their O-Level exams - which ended with me studying as well...
  • I have been sick constantly for the past 2 months.. and still coughing and feeling feverish, especially in the afternoons.
  • I have promised myself to exercise, instead, i have exercised my mouth muscles with much food, hence the stomach had extended, and weight increased.... MUCH to my dismay, and soon, my doctor's disappointment.
  • I have indulged myself in a singing marathon for 2 days, singing my heart out.... without even leaving my room, except for important meals.
  • MY phone has been barred as a reason, as i have FORGOTTEN to pay my bills, much to m y sister's dismay as i could not make contact :P
  • We had failing e-speed at home, and i had BAD withdrawal symptoms

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...