Saturday 6 December 2008

Nokia 3110

So I finally got a new mobile... The old one was not functioning any more. After much deliberation, and with the help from F, I decided to get Nokia 3110.

Initially, I wanted to get Nokia 5000. I went to the shop with J and it looked very nice. But, after surfing QQestore, I found that Nokia 3110 was much cheaper with additional 2GB additional memory card.

As you can see, I don't need much to keep me happy. I can live with some updates, and a few technology tools... I don;t need fancy stuff. J can tell you t hat I am not so great with technology :)

I will be reading through the manual, word by word. Its what i do :)

To all Muslim readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha this Monday :)

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...