Wednesday 10 December 2008

update

Has it been almost a week?! Time flies...

The year has not ended, yet, my next year's calendar is already full up to beginning of May 2009!!!

I recieved a phone call this afternoon - and its more work for me!

I wish i just have some assistance! I really cannot do this much longer... or if i do, i would really die of mental exhaustion, high blood pressure, and of course obesity (not that i am tiny) because i eat a lot under pressure!

It is not that i have not contemplated a change of work environment, but, i believe it to be similar everywhere... over worked... and under pay!

If they pay for all the assessment, reports i conducted,... I would probably be more motivated and less grumpy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel...it sounds like to me "welcome to the club of working" phew..I know it is really tiring not only physically but mentally...and your time also exhausted. Then after that no work you feel like something missing!...Work leading my life or my life leading the work?...am totally confuse also

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...