Wednesday 22 April 2009

18th April 2009 - We planned a suprise birthday party for IBU for ages... it was meant to be glamour 60's & 70's... I, asl usuall had put planning to the last minute... and made nothing special, so i had to just wear something i had... and put things together... Luckily that night, my eldest sister had an afro wig which she kindly lend to me, and HENCE i became the DISCO mama!!! I look absolutely gorgeous! You would not believe it! 

21 April 2009 - had to fast and draw blood for some tests... i went to the wards thinking i can get it done quickly because i had patients the whole day.... i ended up being pricked 7 times.... on both hands.... every where imaginable!!!  apparently my veins are tiny and deep setted... they managed only 3ml of blood!  I went to the  makmal at 11... 1 time... and he got everything.... Guess where i am going the next time?

--
Friendship is the heart of so many special joys.

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...