Saturday 25 April 2009

First, Wishing birthday greetings to Selina, Kak Neza and Uncle Aboy upon their anniversary today. Wishing you only the best.

Other than that, today we as a department held a farewell 'party' for one of our colleague. It was small and very intimate. We had lunch in the clinic. We shed tears as if it was on tap. We gave pressies. and shed more tears.

Though we would still be working together, its somehow different.

I was asked to deliver a farewell speech on behalf of all... I knew i would cry... i cried preparing it. but i was definitely wasn't ready for the emotional rush... I cried only a few sentences into the speech... much earlier than expected...

But all is good. I am feeling positive. I must be positive. I want only to think of blue skies.

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...