Friday 15 May 2009

I am cute

I was chatting to my male cousin... when he asked me if i have a bf... Obviously, he is just fishing for information... so i said no.... to which he was surprised and said... "You are cute and you don't have a boyfriend! I don't believe you!"

I gave a loud laugh... and an equally loud laugh virtually... I said to him... "You are blind" He responded by saying that there is no harm complimenting someone, especially when it doesn't hurt anyone...

Though it wasn't very sincere, i appreciated the gesture.

Few days back, my dad entered my room like he always do and sat on my bed... quiet for few moments, he suddenly and randomly announced "El, you look cute even if you are fat! Lose weight and you'll be cuter."

Not only was i shocked, i smiled and laughed...

I guess... Men tend to be blinder than anticipated and very partial to their family members...

2 comments:

The World According to Twinkle said...

M................................, of course you are cute!! ACCEPT IT! DON'T QUESTION IT!!!

Padian said...

hahahahah!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...