Thursday 13 January 2005

My luck with the opposite sex.....

It seems that I don’t lack suitors form the opposite sex… Everyone knows I have this magnetic pull… Every time I see an individual of the opposite sex, they shy away… feels uncomfortable… sit closer… even try to look at me from the corner of his eyes… But who is/are this/these individual/s…. They are boys usually from the age of 2-11 and men of 60-90+… SIGH!!! What luck!!! And…. Men of the right age, don’t even give a glance!!! :P Unless they are family members of the individuals mentioned above…

Just this morning, I had to go to Kuala Belait (about an hour drive from where I live) for work… and again… most of the people I see are little boys. There is this particular boy… he is just soooo cute. He is very cuddly!!! Very lovable!!! I usually attend to him, but not today.. My hands were tied with another individual… But that did not stop him from looking and glancing my way… I smiled…

After my session was over, I obviously joined his (this cute boy’s) session… He immediately stopped talking… went red… smiled… try to get eye-contact from the corner of his eyes!!!! MY!!! What a flirt J he he he… Its really a compliment J but I do wish he is 20 plus years older :P And this is not the first time it had happened… and he is NOT my only admirer!!! Though he is one of the cutest!!! J

Several years ago, I had this individual whom came to see us for help with language… as well as social interaction… He is an adult of 30 odd years old with some learning difficulties… Again… the same thing happened… If and when my colleagues attended to him, sessions are always good and progressive…. But if I handle his sessions, no matter how brilliantly planned… he usually refuses to talk… GO BEET RED!!! Look down and refuse eye-contact… ha ha ha… This was pretty obvious…. Even now… if I see him, he looks away J He’s such a sweetheart!

I’ll always remember this old man… He is just a sweetheart… I love him to pieces… Even if the rules of professionalism stated us not to get attached… I really ‘loved’ this old man… I don’t think I’ll ever forget him… He wasn’t in the best of health when I met him but from the moment we laid eyes on each other, all we did was be polite and smile… I was at my ‘gentlest’ with this man… he is soooo loveable… so fragile… He makes you want to hug and just love him!!! And you know the feeling is mutual… After every visit of mine, he can’t seem to stop talking about me to his wife and children… as well as grandchildren… (SO said the wife and kids) Its like we had the best ‘relationship’… Even in his pain… he manages a smile for me every time! *HUGS*

It seems that I am destined to be well loved by all… but is only destined to get special glances and attention from young boys and the elderly!!! If only a normal person would give me half the attention these individuals lavish on me… I think I can really “fall in love”….

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well...well..well...obviously the men who did not fall in love with you are LOSERS!!!!Well..its o.k. to go for the young urns..you get to train them...so they wont get commitment phobic and they will obey...that's the word...OBEY. Women in the 21st Century must take the bulls by the horns...we have to be STRONG...as SpiceGirls said Girlpower...hehehe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Interesting article which has enlightend me to the depths of the female psyche, though perhaps not common, this can be considered as a stepping stone of the beggining of my journey to furthur understand the psyche of the complex female homosapien.

I trust that in due time, the individual mentioned above will find that one member or perhaps members of the opposite species that will produce a sensation to love and be loved. love though it may sound so cliche or superficial but in my opinion we will only learn to find out whether if love is true or not by process of shall i say, 'trial and error'. In the end we will undoubtly emerge victorious in our never ending pursuit for love.

Anonymous said...

nice one ... at the start thought wow this girl is so perasan. Then it all makes sense.

I have several friends who r a little bit like this. They are lovely people and have many friends who treasure them but have a hard time finding a 'life partner'. This often is cos people becomes friends with them and cannot c them as a partner and everything that goes with that.

There are boys like this too!!!

Dont despair. Keep looking. Don't lose hope. The right man will be brought to you insyallah

Padian said...

I am not sure whom the last comment was from but THANKS :) I am glad you decided to read on and find out that I am not actually KAMBANG!!! he he he... I don't think that is part of my personality... unless you say something really sweet and i go over the moon :)

Men Men Men... sigh... I am sure nice ones are out there... and at the moment.. I am not actively searching... so i suppose that adds to the problem *wink*

I won't say i am fed-up... TIRED is a better word! Again.. its not the end of the world to end up partner-less... you just have to plod and move on with life!

I made a pack with a friend... If we were fated to be alone and grow old alone... we will look after each other's back... I have told her food i like to be fed when i am old, when the right time to pull the plug etc :) its all planned :) It doesn't hurt to be careful!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...