Tuesday 11 January 2005

Ramblings....

Ever been in a situation where all you think of is the past?? And how good the past were? How your life had been? People in your life then....
Thoughts such as that often play in my head... call it nostalgic... call it reminicing... But i have to say, I don't wish it any changes... Its not because nothing BAD had ever happened to me... I have my share... but why would you want to regret things that had happened??? Its not like you can ever change them!! Wouldn't it better to accept it and move on?
Things are not always so easy to forgive and forget, but I try to move forward by trying to forget. Forgiving, I find, had always been a difficult task for me!! I think I have forgiven, but if i reflect back, I realise, I didn't actually do that... Its more of forgetting it ever happened, hence, nothing to forgive, but you do remember and its niggling at the back of your mind! Ever had that??? I feel its one of my BAD traits... but aren't we all imperfect... I'll change :P Somehow...
Another thing i realise is, I have this habit of creating my own bubble... where everything is okay, everything is good... and i would be in this bubble most of the time in times of trouble!!! or if something is troubling me... Its my haven... its where I go to think out loud to myself... offer myself advice... talk to myself!!! Its weird... but this strategy had helped me more than I care to think of!
Recently, I re-adopted the smile-therapy approach they used with John Cage in Ally McBeal. (Yes.. I watch the re-runs on Star World after work!) It kind of work... but you have to have strength to want it to work... Every time I am faced with something difficult or unwanted i use it and it makes things smoother... flowy... or is it just by being happy and smiley things go your way?
Nothing horrific had ever happend to me before... and if it had, I always had people in my surroundings offering help and support, be it in the form of my MUM mostly or my sisters or friends...
Why am i rambling about this anyways??? And the topic is intertwined!!! ha ha ha... well.. this is my mind... its how it works... not in a straight line, but through emotional bonds and that has its own web... so you just try and follow, hoping you'll reach an opening! *wink*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kaka!!! its always hard to just stick to one topic isnt it... and i think the point of a blog is to just pour anything bothering u in ur head...

and erm, as with most curing things, the main important thing is to not be sceptical about it and to accept it and to want it to work. i guess then it works wonders.

u knw what, im kinda wondering about hypnotic therapy.. muahaha. wonder if it would work on me.. seeing that i cant relax!!! love you!!!

War186 said...

I so agree wif Fets..if u were ever to read mine u'll kno wat I mean hehehe ;)

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...