Thursday 5 January 2006

magic seven...

I was reading Burt's blog for the first time since I got back. It has lifted faces so many times and he is new to this site!!! This is one thing he said i should do... so here goes...

a) Seven things that makes me smile
1. babies smiling
2. old people holding hands
3. good grades
4. something scarstic that nobody gets
5. mr. bean
6. money
7. happy people

b) Seven ways to win my heart
1. big heart
2. kindness
3. thoughtfulness
4. charming
5. caring
6. honesty
7. NO SMOKING AND SPITTING

c) Seven things i believe in
1. god
2. prophet mohammad
3. instinct
4. my family
5. my friends
6. Islam
7. myself

d) seven things that i am afraid of that are blah
1. lizards
2. lizards
3. lizards
4. lizards
5. lizards
6. lizards
7. lizards

e) seven things i do everyday
1. sleep
2. eat
3. drink
4. smile
5. pray (TRY TO!)
6. bowel movementsss ;)
7. watch TV

f) Seven people i want to see right now
1. Robert Downey Jr. (he's a dream)
2. George Micheal - SIGH!!!
3. Archie Andrews
4. Shirley McClain
5. My uni friends
6. Nenek Laki
7. Becky Bloomwood

g) seven people who should also do this
1. Anyone who is reading this
2. anyone that fancy doing it
3. baby
4. i'm really sad.. i don't know who else reads my BLOG :P
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...

2 comments:

FR said...

I'll do this!!! IF you meet Becky Bloomwood, tell her I said hi! =)

Btw, my friends read your blog! =) Like Fiz and War!! =) War even links you from her blog =)

I love you kaka!!! Less than 30 days!!!

War186 said...

I do, I do, I do. Huhuhu. Hehe. :D I met Kak Meela at Vincci! Hehehe..=)

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...