Friday 3 February 2006

what would you do?

Today was an amazing Friday. I had fun in the morning doing chores. And I hate doing chores but this time it was fun as i did it with someone else... and this evening, I had a chat with several friends.... One of them was ZUL and we were chatting about things... Two of the interesting topics were: 1) what would you do if you can do anything for a day and is not recordable and make it as wild as we can... and 2) what are the wedding gitters or cold feet that would happen to the groom/bride before the wedding date.

Both topics are brilliant and i am undecided on what to write about. I would love to write about number 1 topic, but as soon as i started talking or rather typing away, i realised that i was more "ANGRY" rather than wild about anything. And on the second, would make a very interesting blog entry but i wouldn't know much about what to say... all i need to say is that it needs a bit of research before i can write about it.

So since research is required for the second topic, i should elaborate on the first one. And bare with me... and since we are allowed to share any wild ideas.. i would like to share with you what i like to do to my boss or anyone that pisses me off deeply...

I don't like to be angry and I am an ugly person when i do get mad. I say nasty things in the heat and even thought i mean it, one should not be so mean and say candidly what they think how horrible another person is. Anyways... When one person pisses me off, I usually try to control myself. and when it gets too much, i need to let steam off... and i found the best way to get steam off and it works most time. There were several times when it did not work, and so other means of letting steam off had to be retracted from this brilliant mind.

Anyways... those close to me or of my family members would know i do this as i often share what I'd like to do to that stupid boss of mine. It came as a sudden idea in a dream and it actually gave me inner peace... it was beautiful. I actually woke up with a smile...

Visualise this: You are working hard and your stupid arsehole of a boss put you down in a customary way like you are not human and is a sub-alien that is not worth the oxygen in this world. Where as you feel he should have become and born as the germ that feeds off shit that comes from BIG SHITTERS like himself...

So I am in this car... and I see him walking by.... and I hit him over... he fell on the ground looking up to see who you are... before he has a chance to run, you hit him again and again till he is unable to move. You aim higher to his head... you run your wheels exactly at the head repeatedly so the skull burst open revealing fresh brain....

you then walked out of the car in this killer heels and walk over the brain and mush it up till it is unrecognizable... you then take the pleasure of beating his dead body till the bones shattered to million pieces... No one is able to recognize him...

Its GORY... but the idea of this makes me smile :) and ready for another bit of the action and shit that he is giving... like it? leave comments...

What would you like to do if you can do almost anything without any consequences... and feel free to be as wild as you can.... trust me... ZUL was most wild... and i am most EVIL :P

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...