Saturday 23 September 2006

Ramadhan and Teacher's Day

Ramadhan is here again… and this would be the first in 7 years since I got back from UK, that I would be fasting slightly away from home… not as bad since I still get to eat halal food everywhere… just get to eat it alone!

I got comments that my previous blog entry was just so sad and plain blue…. So I thought I’ll pick it up a notch…

Ramadhan must be one of my favourite months. As I KID, I found fasting very difficult. Often I would cry to sleep because of hunger, and when I do sleep and dream, I dreamt of eating :P ha ha ha… those were the days. I had more embarrassing stories … like cheating… eating or drinking from the kitchen… and more… ha ha ha….

As an adult, a friend showed me how interesting Ramadhan can be. We used to stay up all night, and do a lot of things together… things I have never done with another friend or most of my family members… and for that insight, he is an aspiration… a light…. And I always thank god for his presences, though brief, in my life…

Today also happens to be Teacher’s Day and I got roses… and also a gift bag… from a boy patient! Awww… its just so amazing.. and to make it even better… he did quiet well in session, compared to 2 sessions ago… What more can I want?!

I RECEIVED my first ROSES from a boy patient…. I told you I have more luck with the young ones than I do with men of the right age or brains…. Ha ha ha,… Its orange by the way…

And so…. I wish all my teacher friends, my sister, cousins, and more… (MY OWN TEACHERS) a very good teacher’s day…

2 comments:

FR said...

Hey Kak..

Much better entry.. not AS sad ;p hehe ;p

Anyhow.. Roses.. ooooooo.. SWEEETT.. =)

Burt said...

You have presents for Teachers Day!?!?! I am so jealous! I didn't get anything from my students. I am absolutely shattered till my soul is wretched. Anyhow, selamat berpuasa and hope to get a chance to sungkai with you sometime. Take Care!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...