Friday 2 March 2007

Six months milestone...

I didn't even realised it... but i passed my six months milestone... of being in KB :)

I was just reading back... and yes... This has been a good move... God really has plans for me...

Here 6 months, i already have several verbal commendations :) and a few went beyond to the administration side... Its really nice to know people love you...

so here, I like to thank all that had supported me... my family... and friends of the family... also unknown individual that had stopped and gave kind, encouraging words.... e.g. David Cheok :)

Here to many more happy and enjoyable years to come.....

2 comments:

cells said...

Hi Kak,

Wow..its been 6 mths already since u've moved to KB...macam inda terasa, laju the time passed by... anyway, I hope it will be another pleasant 6mths...and many years to come :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, time sure flies huh. Yeaaa...take each day at a time and next thing you know, a year has gone by. I'm suddenly feeling that you need a card....ooooo i can feel the ideas popping up in my head hehehehehe....

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...