Tuesday 15 June 2010

It is how funny how your life is the way it is...

Did I ever thought it would be like this? No.

Do I want it to be like this? I am not quite sure.

Is it a hard life? Compared to others, its quite comfortable.

But why am i like not 'satisfied'???

I look around... I hear things....

I look around... I see things...

I look around... I feel things...

May it only be a part of the whole picture,...

May it not be a true representative of what it really is...

Sometimes I am envious of things people have...

envious of what people do...

envious of how people live...

envious... of how they cope...

envious of their knowledge..

their strengths.... their opportunities...

their courage... their willingness to try...

People sometimes choke me...

sometimes i feel so small compared to others...

yet... here I am complaining about 'me'

Its strange how certain thing affect you.... how people affect you...

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...