Tuesday 22 June 2010

Motivation Talk

Alhamdulilah, the motivation talk and activity went well today :)

I found my motivational handouts i made for last year's group. Looking at it. yup. still good enough. Its how i present it that matters :)

During lunch, we talked (me and A) about games we can use that are short but inspire motivation :) Our time had been reduced from 2 hours to only 1 hour :)

I enjoy delivering something i think i am capable of :) and when people enjoy it, and they absorb and appreciate it, it makes me feel good too :)

Late in the day, I went to the Admin Block to talk to my CEO whom was in a meeting. In the meeting was the coordinator for the activity. She said, she received rave reviews of the lecture and activity we made.

In fact, just like last year, they requested for us to be present for future group sessions and that we conduct more activities for them :)

Smile graciously, keep quiet and move out of the room slowly :P

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...