Saturday 12 June 2010

Most annoying

I pride myself of being a good clinician. I go all the way to make things interesting for my patients and i work hard to find out what is wrong with them, understand their condition and environment, and look up new methods to work on them when known therapy methods do not work over the years or months. so when someone 'accuses' me of not doing my work properly, even in the slightest sense, it offends me!!! I am angry and mostly disappointed... If i can sue... not only professionals but also patients for defamation... i would... Probably i can if i want to... but that would be a long process, not to talk about lots of money involved! I would complain to appropriate people, but there is not a 'body' that would listen to your plight. In the end, it would be a hear-say kind of thing! and things get really distorted! It is just most annoying!!! I am very very annoyed!!!

2 comments:

FR said...

who said that?

Padian said...

someone in the medical field... or a patient's mum...

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...