Sunday 15 October 2006


I have got myself, with the help of my sister, a laptop. However, I have to LEARN to use it. I have no experience using this type of machine. And before you ask, yes.... its showey as said by one of my other sister, but a good buy by another sister, YES... I have gotten myself a MacBook.

As I have no experience using an apple... and i really do not know how to even operate word or MSN on this thing... it will take longer than anticipated to really fully utilise this challenging machine. and i SWEAR, I will try to take classes to sort this thing out! :P

But at least, I have figured out how to use the internet, and hence been able to blog this, take pictures using it, as well as... I have also been an active participator with the family emails, of which I may blog about another time... But until i really know how to master this new gadget... it'll still the be slow, and sporadic entry.... but people... do feed the brain as to what to write... its been really slow and lonely in KB :P

I'll try to post some pictures if this thing allows it.... of well... talk to you all soon....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mona, I've actually seen you on TV (RTB-Don't ask what I was doing watching RTB :P) on a show about the UPK. I think what you are doing is great. Anyway, I am a Mac user myself, *hi five* and I did find the Mac quite a change from windows. But I got used to it very fast. I'm sure you will too. Spend a day exploring! :) You'll find that it's easy as PI. Hehe. In any case, you can always email me if you need help! :)

Padian said...

Hi Maurina :) Ha ha ha ha... I'm sorry if laughed but you must have seen me somewhere else... I am Meela, working in the hospital instead of UPK, Ministry of Education. I know of Mona and have met her several times, and i doubt that we have anything that ties us physically wise.. zip. ;)

But the question remains: What were you doing watching RTB? :P Its good though that you are still supporting the network, unlike most, so do flick it in occasionally.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I couldve sworn that you signed one post with "mona" at the end. Thus leading to the conclusion that is your name. Blog lain kali. Yikes. Horror SALAH! Nyahahah. Sorry!!!

Anyway anyway, I was watching RTB pasal apa nah? MENUNGGU SUNGKAI. Hahahahaha.

Padian said...

ha ha ha.... *wink* I watch that as well... Its kind of informative, though i wish RTB is more innovative and enggaging in their aired shows... show PASSION people!

PS: I have appeared on RTB, though I have never seen it, people have claimed to see me several times; other words, re-runssss... ;) so perhaps there?

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...