Thursday 30 November 2006

my first social do...

Its the end of my 3 month in Kuala Belait... and i have recieved many social invitations... but due to other commitments, i was unable to attend all of them... but, I made my first appearance tonight. One of the muslim doctor (Haji Ansahari) celebrated his daughter's marriage in Brunei... and all the hospital staff were invited.. plus indian doctors from Bandar... as well as administrators going to the Ministry level...

We were served indian food and it was delicious - buffet style... and its safe to say.. melayu will be melayu, no matter where we are... berabut kan makan...

the wedding reception was held in KB, BSRC or something... anyways... i took some picturess... so enjoy...



The bride and groom


Label of the club


The bush in the shape of a bunny

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...