Thursday 10 January 2008

work...

It looks like January is going to be a busy month for me. Attending meetings almost everyday of the week, next week and a couple of times per week till the end of the week. I just hope that it would be useful and beneficial to all involved!

You know how meetings are... They run all the time, people spun stories, promises are made... but not everything are done as claimed. and it would eventually turn out to be a waste of time! I had the pleasure of attending a couple of meetings in my work life that was absolutely brilliant, but meetings like that don't come along often!

On top of that, I will be moving to a new premise probably in March. Suggestions made are considered and will be instated as soon as money is available. I now wonder who will help me run a big space like that!

Looks like 2008 is going to be activity packed. Would i like it???

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...