Monday 11 February 2008

It has been a while...

It has been a while... the blog has been quiet. life, however, kept on going on... days changing to weeks, regardless... and here we are now.

Thank you for the encouragement to write... Under normal circumstances, I would have missed writing... but, the break was good. for me.

I have been thinking hard, what should i write.... so, here is a list:
  • My car. My car is 7 years old... not very old... but it has been having problems with its gearbox for a couple of years now. and finally, it has decided to call it quits. It can be repaired, of course, however, that would need an obscene amount of money. I had been told to sell it, and of course look for another car. I am currently thinking this over. In the meantime, i am using my uncle's car. Thanks to him, i get to work.
  • Chinese New Year. Its the year of the rat this year. and apparently, its generally good for everyone. Not that i believe in it much, but, it is quite reassuring to know that everything will be ok.
  • Sister's birthday. My sister turned 29 just a couple of days ago. It was celebrated a day early at a BBQ at a cousin's.
  • Marsya's and Alisya's birthday. The girls turned 2 and 1 respectively. They are sooooo cute. Marsya is now beginning to talk more.. and she appears to know and enjoy more.. its such a nice developmental stage :) i love this exploration of language stage ;)
  • The move. As of now, there is nothing much about the move. Everything seems to be slow. People are still not aware of this and that. and budget is not approved yet and bla bla bla. I dont really care now... it happens, it happens. It doesn't... its not really my problem.
  • 'Blind' date. I met this guy i texted with several times for breakfast at his request. He even paid, which was nice. But, i really did not have anything in common with the guy. He appears to be nice and all, but, the heart really did not flutter!
  • Love online. Someone said to me to see if i can find love online. Maybe i did. hmmm...
That's it folks. Lets see if i would blog often now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haiya!! kana request makan breakfast. Jangan tah memilih ani~~ susah karang nanti

Padian said...

ha ha ha... if you had seen him... you would not have said the same thing. I choose my words carefully to described the event!!!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...