Tuesday 19 February 2008

lunch 'date'

I had a meeting in the headquarters today, and went through a bunch of boring work that needed checking and updating! Needless to say, i was bored to death, and was yawning away... The fact that i did not sleep a wink did not helped!!! Others were equally bored, however, plodded on :)

I made plans with Burt for lunch. We had been trying to have lunch for a while now, but have not managed it. I was lucky he was free, however, we did run some errands afterwards. I did nothing and stayed in the car though :) so not much trouble for me...

Burt is on a diet, and he looks great. He thinks he needs to tone up his muscles... and so, i bet he would be doing just that soon... and will achieve the look he wants. I have never been body conscious, but being healthy should be a good reason to start losing the excess weight!

So, after lunch, Burt drove around to do his errands... and me... tired yet full, was in a reclined position in his passenger seat. Next thing you know, i woke up and was already in the hospital's car park and its quarter to 2 pm!!!

I DOZZED OFF in the car, while Burt ran his errands. I met Burt on MSN and enquired if i had SNORED! Luckily i did not... I would have been mortified otherwise :P

TIPS:

  • Do not have a heavy lunch.
  • Do try to sleep the night before a lunch date, regardless it being with your friend!!
  • Sit up straight in the car and strike a conversation to refrain you from the temptation to close your eyes!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...