Wednesday 13 February 2008

work update

I had almost given up on work... not knowing if plans would proceed.. It does not really matter much to me, if it had not proceed, I probably would have liked it better, but, we all evolve, as so do work.

We had a meeting this afternoon, and it was good. Things were moving forward as planned. And it appears that I may be moving to the new premise soon. Probably not in March as anticipated, but sometime this year.

I had also voiced out issues regarding manpower, as well as resources, budget and other safety issues. It seems that these were listened to with intent, and I hope, I will not be facing much problems.

Now, we wait and see...


On a personal note, I am feeling confused. Confused enough to worry, confused enough that tears dropped, confused enough to lose sleep over it... I am working on not being confused. If you are wondering what I am confused about, well... its a 'me' issue!

No comments:

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...