Monday 25 February 2008

car trouble again

What is it about me and cars?? I seem to encounter more car problems than my fair share. Just this morning, as i was going to work, dad informed me that i could not use the car... Something is leaking... i think he said casket... we tried to get the car towed.. but all towing trucks were busy!!!

I had to cancel clinic and informed everyone... and thank GOD!, the car was fixed, or i would have to cancel tomorrow's clinic in KB.

I am not happy with one of the administrators in one of the hospital i am working in. People should really cut other people some slack... and... we should work together to make each other's life easy, instead of hard...

I guess, some people just enjoy making other people sweat... and feel miserable... I shall, however, will not let it bother me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Use the power of visualization...its very empowering!!!

Reminiscing Part 2

Part of reminiscing is you look back on what had  happened in your life, and what a better record of my past than browsing through this blog...